Monday, August 29, 2016

Welcome Back!


Hello Everyone and Welcome to Music at Loon Lake!

My name is Nicole Aaronson and I am very excited to be teaching music at Loon Lake Elementary School again this year! I am looking forward to meeting all of our new students, greeting all of our returning students, and sharing a year filled with joyful music learning experiences. All year students will be learning musical concepts through singing, dancing, playing classroom instruments, and participating in a wide variety of musical activities and educational games. This blog will highlight what students are learning in class and will serve as a main form of communication for the music classroom. It will be updated weekly, so please visit often! Additionally, you can sign-up to receive email notifications each time this blog is updated by entering your email address in the "Follow by Email" box found on the right side of the home page.

If you have any questions about Loon Lake's music program, please feel free to contact me by phone or email. I will respond to your call or email as quickly as possible. I would like to once again express my excitement about the 2016-2017 school year! I look forward to seeing all of you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment