Monday, May 9, 2016

First Grade Informances Reminder



Dear First Grade Families:

I hope that you are enjoying the beautiful spring weather that we have been having the last few days! I am writing to remind you that the first grade music informances are next week! What is an informance? I am so glad you asked! It is a family participatory event in which families are invited to sing songs, dance, and play musical games alongside of their first grade students. Please come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes! This will be an opportunity for first graders to shine and truly show-off all of the musical skills that they have developed this year. As first grade is a time in which students develop basic music reading skills, you will be able to see your child read and perform simple rhythms and melodies. I am so proud of the progress that our students have made in music this year and I cannot wait to show you a year’s worth of progress!

Each informance will be held in the LLE gym. Below are the dates and times for each class:

Tues. May 17th at 6:30-7:15 p.m. - Mrs. Bandy's class
Wed. May 18th at 6:30-7:15 p.m. - Mrs. Doran's class
Thurs. May 19th at 6:30-7:15 p.m. - Mrs. Tisdall's class

I look forward to seeing you soon! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Aaronson
NicoleAaronson@wlcsd.org

No comments:

Post a Comment